Different Languages In My Work

Oh yay, it is my work again tomorrow. I am so excited to see again the kids in my work. I am glad to have a work like this to teach kids, they are so fun and different together with them different nationality and different languages. There are some kids does not know to speak German, just talking their languages where they are from. Oh yay sometimes I have stormy mind because they were using their languages that they used it from their country and I do not understand that. I just silent and saying in German “Ich Verstehe Nicht, Entchuldigung” in English (I do not understand, Sorry) sometimes my chief and I looking in dictionary in different languages which is so fun. There are kids doing good learned fast in German language that made my chief and I so proud. Anyway, folks that is all for now just a quick story about my work.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO