My Little Chief Cook

When I am in the kitchen my son too keep following me and looking what I am doing. One time he wanted to look what I am doing and wanted on the top on the stool. I was cooking an Asian noodles on that time. I put him on the stool and he stood up. He wanted to do what I doing too. Therefore, I let him and he does it good well. Look at the picture this is what I taken, he is so cute and look good cooker, right? I have little cooker now a 16 months old boy, who help me and cute chief cook. (*smile*)

2 comments:

E-Tavasi March 31, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

Wow... Nice so cute this little cheif cook.. (^^,) little boy already learn how to cook..great cute chief cook

Gorgeous MUM April 2, 2009 at 7:30 AM  

how cute! maybe you'll have a little chef in the making!

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO