My Busy Days

I have many photos to share in here, collection and travel photos, but at this time, I am somewhat lazy uploading those photos. I have many works to my computer, my husband photos collage for his birthday, decoration and some birthday invitation to my Filipina friends that I must send it now but until now, I did not send it. I have double works at this time that I need to finish it then I have also household chores that I need to do. This weekend we are busy buying drinks and foods for preparing for my husband grand birthday celebration. I wish this 40th birthday celebration of my husband would successful. I am happy I paid already some expenses for his birthday, about the cake 3 layers, Wow! Meat that my friends will cook and we ordered some food in party service too. So I am not worried anymore about it, it almost organize all.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO