2009 Spring Footwear Trend Fashion

Spring is around now another footwear fashion trend new style shoes for this spring and summer 2009, elegant and attractive. High-heeled shoes that the sexiest female still curve the legs and the body (*wink*). I bought two pairs of shoes last Saturday, which I really like this (show photo below) sexy black and white high heeled, shoes look sporty shoes. I love it, sexy right?

There are many new footwear trends this spring and for summer. Oh yay! Can’t resist to buy one again that I hate myself I can’t control it…huh…oh that’s a woman crazy of shoes crazy of fashion.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO