Hectic Days

Today it was a hectic day. My husband and I went to the party room and met the man who are manager of the party room and showed everything what we need in the party like lights, music stereo, chairs, tables, kitchen and everything what we need in the night grand birthday party of my husband. It was going great. The man was friendly and kind. After the meeting of the man, my son and I went to the city, met my friends, and had a little bit shopping but I stayed their in just one and half hour then we went home as my husband waiting at me because we planned to have grocery some important decorations and food for the party. When we were on the way to the mall, we were in the heavy traffic, that made me so mad, and I thought we came home late at night.

Huh... at this time I feel so tired and I think I need now to relax and sleep and ready for tomorrow for dance rehearsal for the presentation of the birthday party. Before I sleep, I think I quickly need to finish my assignment.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO