Swiss Ring Watch Found in 400 Year Old Tomb

When I have a chance to sit down in front of my computer I spent a lot of time reading some news, sometimes chatting, and updating my blog. I fond reading news on the internet because I just wanted to know what happening about around the world now.

When I keep browsing on the news, I came across to this fascinating news…about the “Swiss clock in Ming grave found”
This is the Swiss watch found in 400-year-old tomb. It is a tiny watch, which is a ring watch in 400 years ago. This is the smallest and antique watches I’ve seen.


Nevertheless it says on the news that….read below
«Such clock rings are typical for the years from 1950 to 1960», says Marie Rochel of the watch museum in La Chaux de grounds. Whether it really concerns a Swiss clock, cannot be said from the distance. «However, anyway she is not 400 years old», according to Rochel. Therefore, the ring must have got by a former search in the grave.

What you think guys? Cute and looks sophisticated? It could be priceless ring watch…, right?

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO