My Adobo Grill Chicken

Because my friend visited us with her son last Thursday, it was again my chance to cook another procedure of my recipes Adobo chicken that was adobo grill chicken. Just the same recipe of my adobo grill chicken I had cooked in my son 1st birthday but this is adobo grill chicken which I put in the oven.

Check it out my recipe adobo chicken in this link http://www.geneveric.com/2008/11/my-chicken-adobo-recipes.html

Moreover, I took these pictures last Thursday my adobo grill chicken.

Look yummy? it was very juicy adobo grill chicken which my husband love it than my adobo chicken recipe

beforeI forgot to say, I put a little bit grape juice in this recipe....

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO