Protect Yourself From Flu

In this season, the weather is changeable and it is mark is the time of the flu and cold season. We need to protect ourselves from flu especially in this cold season people, most of the times affected by flu, cough and cold and we were that persons my husband, my son and I affected of flu. I am glad our son Cedric his cold and cough quickly gone and my husband it has been almost 3 weeks now my husband suffers cold and cough.

I could not feel good if my husband every night having hard cough I feel pity of him. I make tea with drops of lemon and taking syrup against the hard cough. I hope he will get soon as he always also doing hard work.

I keep telling to him sleep early, as he is always late on bed. As a hard worker, we need take a good sleep and take an extra rest to keep the body healthy to protect from the flu.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO