Gifts Of Love

Today is the last week of this year and last Sunday of 2008. On Christmas day, I enjoyed all the gifts I received from my husband, in-laws, friends, parents and my siblings. I loved this season celebrating Christmas that our Jesus Christ was born. I appreciate and value from small gifts, friendship, the warm hugs of my family and friends, eating together of very fine food and fine desserts and the smell of fine cookies. I thanks to God my family, my parents my siblings and in-laws are in good health. Yes, my father in-law is not here, the 1st Christmas without him. I knew his in good and right hand of Jesus Christ already even that God cut his life, were still fine, we are blessed and strong in God faith. On Christmas, the greatest gift of all is to have each other, greatest gift of love is the greatest of all.

May the lord bless us all, may we pray for those people less fortunate than we that they receive also and blessed for all the years with the love of the Lord Jesus Christ our saviour.

I wish you had a very Merry Christmas and Wish you have prosperous new year 2009.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO