Coins...coins...coins...

My little boy can open drawers and cabinets. This morning when I am doing update my blog, my son brought me a yogurt cup and I found out a lot of coins, I thought that was just a yogurt because it was yogurt cup but a lot of coins inside. Oh again he opened the cabinets and look what inside in the cabinet and if he found out it’s interesting and then bring to mom again! Ah…!! That’s baby’s habit even he is just not already reaching one year old, he started that things.. When he can walk alone without any support, he can open cabinets and drawers. I did not let him to play all that coins, it is dangerous to him, it might be he can swallow it. Sometimes when I do, my self make-up and my baby also started too get the things inside in my drawers. Arhhh…sometimes I have nothing to do I just let him my things on his hand.and then in the next day I found out the things is not in my drawers and say to my 2 man my baby and my son “baby where’s my…” and to my husband “where did you put…?” Oh yay so poor husband I blame to him.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO