My New Digital Camera

I am not a photographer but I love taking pictures the things I love and of course being a proud mom I love taking photos to my adorable baby boy as when he grown up and big boy I have to show a bundle of photos from him.

If you’re keep reading my blog I post that my camera drive so me crazy keep freezing and hanging and past few weeks accidentally my camera was fell down and was broken.

Therefore, last week at Thursday 11th December my husband bought a new camera for me a Sony DSC-W170 Digital Camera super steady shot 10.1 Megapixel 2.7" Clear Photo LCD™ display, Carl Zeiss wide 5x (28mm) Optical Zoom lens, Face detection, Intelegence sence recognition. There are three color to choose, red, black and gray. I have red color just for a woman (smile).

I love using it, the quality of the pictures is excellent and it is thicker very convenient to bring and looks sophisticated.

This is my third camera. I had experienced two Nikon Digital camera I forgot the models the 1st one it was stolen in Philippines and one in Spain was stolen and the last I had the Ricoh digital camera 10 mega pixels as I mentioned was broken few weeks ago. The Ricoh Digital camera it was very good camera too and it was 3 years in my hand.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO