Photo Of The Day Breathtaking View Of Gurten Kulm

Featured photo of the day, this is what I want to share you today I’ve took this photo last winter. I think you find in this photo really look freaking cold. Oh yeah frozen land covered by snow, it was a bright sunny day, perfect day to have a short time to walk during cold times. There are bunch of people walking and enjoying the breathtaking view of Bernese Oberland and stunning Alps from Gurten Hill Bern the capital city of Switzerland. The place is perfect for family and friends bonding together in times of family day.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO