Kleine Scheidegg

Hi good day everyone! it’s been awhile I didn’t share travel photos in here. Now I want to share you these photos when we were in Jungfrau region in Kleine Sheidegg in Bernese Oberland during last winter. It was beautiful day, perfect weather cold though because of the winter season.
Kleine Scheidegg faces the two known Alps, Jungfrau and Eiger that makes so dramatic and magic place. The place is a lot to offer in winter skiing, snowboarding, sledging etc. and in dry season is good for long walk from Wengen or from Grindelwald. The Kleine Scheidegg is also for center train for Jungfraujoch and Grindelwald.

Down the hills is the Grindelwald town

Restaurant and hotels in Kleine Scheidegg behind me

Facing Grindelwald town

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO