The Flight

Wow, now it is already October, it is simply unbelievable…! Could you notice that? It is difficult to say but that it is…
It seems just yesterday my mom arrived from Philippines huh, what a time flies so fast. Now at the end of the month this coming October is my mom flight going back to Philippines. It seems 3 months is not enough for her visiting here in my second homeland but I think she is enjoying staying with my own family with my husband my son. I knew she is happy seeing my son her first grandchild. We wanted that she will stay more longer here but she said she couldn’t handle the coldness especially the winter time is coming, so she choose to go back in warm country in Philippines. I think she miss the hot and sunny weather there in Philippines, who will not? Moreover, I am sure I will really miss my mom then!

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO