The Olive

What do you think Olive is a vegetable or kind of fruit? Based on my research Olive is kind of fruit. This tree is a native to the coastal areas, Syria, Mediterranean region, Lebanon and some places Asia Minor. Some part country olive is the source of Olive oil.

Hmm.. I love Olive fruit; I like to eat this kind of fruits. We usually bought this fruits when we were in grocery or sometimes in the market; we bought salted olive with cheese and spices.

The olive oil is good for health many nutrients, which is a main source of dietary fat. Is not only for nutrients to the diet is also reduces your risk of developing chronic disease including cancer.

This photo above took my husband when we were in Ticino Switzerland

This photo shows olive fruit from internet search

Thomas Jefferson wrote: "The olive tree is surely the richest gift of Heaven"

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO