Fall Season


This evening when I opened Google browser to browse something I don’t understand what was my feeling when I saw this logo of Google. Do not think that I do not like the logo, this is so cute logo but the signed of the logo meaning Autumn Season or fall season as we all know we were now in autumn season started today, huh! We were entering the cold season now. Yeah know, I love the colors of leaves in fall season but the weather I do not like that much. Anyway, I accept it that is the life when we were living in snowy country (laugh).

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO