Longer Sleep

When I woke, every morning I don’t realized that my 10 months old son was awake playing alone beside me. He let me to sleep longer, wow! He was really a good boy he did every morning every day at the same playing alone in the corner on the bed. When he is hungry he just punch my face (laugh) and that’s made me awake and he say Mamam-mamam meaning that he is hungry (laugh) what a funny boy I have. Anyway, that’s all for now a little bit update my daily lives with my baby boy. I need to feed my son now, he is hunrgy now. Have a nice day!

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO