Wasted Fruit Juices

This morning when I was watching tv I didn’t noticed that my baby playing pineapple juice in the kitchen. He can go quickly up by himself on the chair so that is why he can do it and get it what he wanted in the kitchen can get anything what are on the sink. I just noticed that juices were on the floor, the glass of the juice was almost empty…so missed…really so wasted. It’s my fault I did not cover hard so that was why he can open it.

Huh… That was charge of experienced and next time he could never do it again.

Now Cedie my 17 months old baby playing by balcony now with his toy cars. So it’s my time to cook now for a lunch. Wish you have a great time.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO