Great Time During Easter Week

It was perfect weather Easter week….cool and warms enough, that what I wish everyday that we can wear sexy dress and flip-flops.

My husband, son and I had a time together outing, we visited Children’s Park in Schoengi Land and visited in Zoo and we did it coloring Easter eggs, which were so fun, and it was my second time did it. We spent almost everyday outing. Hmmm. I should share you some photos in my other blogs that we had taken during our outing. You just check it later on; I will post some photos…See you and have a beautiful day.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO