Family Snapshot


This is the family snapshot last week at Thursday afternoon. We took walked by lake and had taken rest and this is it! We had nice view, though the trees and plants are still not green but we love the scenic view. The reflection of the trees and plants to the calm water is look so beautiful make us stress free. This is our favorite place to visit in spring, summer and autumn. It is also great there is a boat to rent that you can ride and drive around in the lake. Sometimes we came here rent a boat and did fishing which was so great experience. I love this place.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO