Stayed At Home And Watched TV

Springtime weather is changeable here in our place. Saturday it was cloudy weather so we decided to stay at home. My husband, Cedric and I had a good time watching TV and DVDs movies. Cedric enjoyed watching Spongebob at noontime. He like it not just my Cedric, I like it too. Crazy, naughty and fun TV cartoon show, very entertaining and can relate to anyone. When I saw the face of Spongebob make me laugh already very smiling and look naughty huh.

In the evening, my husband and I watched the DSDS-Deutschland Sucht Den Superstar 2009 show in TV (Germany Search for Superstar 2009) like an American Idol in U.S. This is the show I like to watch at this moment every Saturday night if my husband and I only stayed at home. The show stood for the DSDS singers under the motto «sexy songs», Holger Göpfert was out, and now they are only six candidates will fight this weekend again.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO