It's Raining


Woohh.. We had successive beautiful weather for almost 2 weeks now. Today at the morning, we had beautiful weather and around 3 o’clock in the afternoon, the weather turns bad then poured hard heavy rain. I said to my self, “GOOD” it is raining I do not need to give water to my plants at our balcony. Sometimes I missed I am under the rain shower too. I told sometimes to my husband I missed rain shower in Philippines it is good feeling having a rain shower and play under the rain. I cannot say that I do not like rain shower that gives to plants watering that made me glad too.

Oks folks that for today, wish you have a great time.

Photo above that's the plants at our veranda.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO