During my German Language Course


These are some of my classmates in German language course. We are 15 persons all in our class. We are from different countries. My 2 classmates, I still have contact to them. One of that are Hungarian and Malaysian. They are nice friends from me. These 2 women, the Hungarian woman (Orsi) she delivered a baby boy last December and this Malaysian woman (Gomathi) she will be getting deliver a baby soon this coming march 9, but she is going to deliver in Malaysia, she is now there. We had a lot of memories, sometimes we bonded and having café or tea in restaurant and having chit chat. We are just talking about different topic just for girls (lol) it is nice to have contact to them and sharing each other of what we learn this days as we are here in Switzerland as a foreigners here.
During my German language course, it was really difficult for me for the 1st time. Sometimes, when I came home from school I’m always having a headache because a lot to think and to learn words. German is not easy language though, is it’s difficult to form the sentenced when using the Genetive and noun like (der, das, and des) and also (der das and die) for me for the 1st time, makes my brain storm (lol). I thanks God I can speak and understand their language after all and I slowly understand a Swiss German now too. I’m so thankful that I overcome these difficulties of their language. I thought that I will never learn their language but in one magic a day I can speak and understand, I will say that fluently but the most important is to understand and speak their language.
We never know and realized that we understand and speak their language as we heard and speak a little bit sometimes even that not so often we speak but we slowly and keeping learning their language we understand and speak that we didn’t realized. How is that so nice that we knew other language how to speak and understand?

1 comments:

Gelene Cabria February 29, 2008 at 5:49 PM  

wow, i always wanted to learn german. i bought a learn german book but i didnt learn anything. figured its hard esp all the pronounciations...i need a german to teach me personally or someone who really knows the language. im glad u already know hot to speak german.:)

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO