Crispy Pata

There are many Filipinos abroad looking the recipe of Crispy Pata, So I never hesitate to share the inregdients about Crispy Pata that I searched. Here are the Ingredients: 4 pig's trotters, 1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. white pepper
1/4 tsp. MSG
oil for deep frying

Wash the pig's trotters (pig's feet) under running water and place in a large pan. Cover
completely with cold water. Bring to a boil and season with salt, pepper and MSG.
Cover the pan with a tight fitting lid, lower the heat and simmer gently until meat is cooked.
Drain meat. Heat the oil in another large pan until it is almost smoking. Deep fry trotters for
a few minutes until the skin is golden and crispy.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO