Chicken Adobo


Recipes of chicken Adobo. This is the best one which I really cooked. This is kind of recipes which is so easy to do. here are the ingredients that I used.
1 regular sized chicken, cut into pieces, 1 tbsp salt, 1 tbsp pepper, 1 bay leaf, 1c vinegar, a head garlic, macerated, 1/4 c oil

Clean and cut chicken into pieces. Season with salt and pepper. Place in a saucepan and add bay leaf, garlic, and vinegar. Let simmer until tender. If water is needed, add 1/2 cup hot water at a time. When the meat is tender, add the oil and saute until brown. Serve hot. Cecilia Manguerra Brainard

1 comments:

Norm February 27, 2008 at 3:59 AM  

love chicken adobo sis! sarap..

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO