Chateau d'If

My husband he keeps telling me the story of The Count of Monte Cristo before we are not already married and that is keeps me interest. After a year we married, we went to this Chateau d’If that was during our vocation different Cities of South of France. We bought a book The Count of Monte Cristo, but until now, I am not finish reading this book because it is quite thick. I keep reading this book when we were on holidays.

This Chateau De If stated on the book the commoner Edmond Dantes and his mentor, Abbé Faria, were both imprisoned on If.
In this book The Count Of Monte Cristo is really great story, Edmond Dantes was in prisoned even he didn’t commit the sin. After fourteen years, Dantès makes a daring escape from the castle, becoming the first person ever to do so and survive (in reality, none are known to have done so). He adopts the identity of the Count of Monte Cristo and takes revenge on those who had falsely sent him to the island, driving them into bankruptcy and suicide.



View from Chateau D'If to Marseille City

Chateau D’if it is so historic isolated location and dangerous offshore currents made it an ideal escape-proof prison.
This Chateau d’If is a fortress (later prison) this is located on the Island of If the smallest Island of If in the Frioul Archipelago situated in the Mediterranean Sea about a mile offshore by the Bay of Marseille in southeastern France.
Chateau de If is famous for being one of the settings of Alexander Dumas adventure novel book of The Count of Monte Cristo and the movie of The Iron Mask.

It is great to visit this kind of Chateau in Marseille.





This is the book I bought in Chateau D'if and I bought the DVD here in our place. I like this story The Count Of Monte Cristo is revenge and romance story!

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO