Achara-Pickled Vegetables

I love pickled. I love pickled vegetables. I eat with chilli this kind of food. So I share you that I used the ingredients. 1-1/2 cups grated raw papaya, 1/4 cup grated carrot, 1/4 cup sweet red pepper, thinly sliced, 1/2 cup vinegar, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 tsp. Salt, 1/8 tsp. Black ground pepper, 1 tsp. Finely chopped fresh ginger

Mix grated papaya, carrot and sweet red pepper in a
deep glass bowl. Set aside.

Boil the vinegar, sugar, ginger, salt and pepper uncovered in
a cooking pan for 2 - 4 minutes. Pour the vegetables mixture
cover for 5 - 8 minutes, then remove from the pan to a glass
bowl , let it cool and then refrigerate.

Note: To grate raw papaya, peel off skin and cut lengthwise into four pieces
- discard seeds. Wash papaya, dry and grate using a cheese grater.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO