True Friend?

To find a good friend true friend it is difficult, is not so easy and very hard to find. There are people as we can say friend but they are not true friends, they are backstabbing that you doesn’t know, even just you were in front of them they were backstabbing you, and they foold you infront of your friends and people that you doesn’t know. I knew one of my aquintances, she has bad attitude, fool her friend and backstabbing infront of her which is really bad and I can say that is not really to be a friend of her, right? Oh yay, I don’t spend a lot of time to the people like this, they are just wasting my time.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO