Excited To Our New Flat

These days I am so busy packing for all our things to transfer to our new flat. We have a lot of boxes now on our 3 rooms and this afternoon I pack my clothes which I don’t for fall time.
After a day of my birthday is our day to transfer to our new flat…we have ten days to transfer our things, so we enough time and not so stress transferring.

I feel so excited for happening of my life that I never expected that we buy a new flat, it was really surprising for me. I gonna post some photos here later on if we are there in our new flat.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO