He Wondered

I have so many works here in my computer and need to finish packing some things. I can’t do this at the same time..i really thanks to my husband , he help me a lot packing and carrying things I knew he can’t look me that I am busy packing and carrying things. I am almost done packing, and the rest , is just my clothes in my closets need to pack at this time. I knew this will be finish and need to be done soon.
I am so amazed CD my 23 months old son wondering what happening of his surroundings, I knew he can’t understand all of what happening at our flat, he wondered why we keep packing things, I knew soon he can understand why.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO