I Am So Excited For My Sister

I am happy to heard that my sister is now pregnant and I am gonna be proud Aunt to have nephews or nieces twin, so exciting right? My son have an American cousins, yupeyy! I am excited for my sister her due next year at the month of June. If I am not on my way too we will going to visit her next year I am so excited to see her and her husband too. I really miss them.

To my sis, take care yourself as you are now on pregnancy period of twin…I am so excited for you both your husband. Sleep in the right time and eat a lot of vitamins food.

Wish you have a great day folks.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO