Stuffy Nose

Few days ago I keep sneezing and I got sore throats and the results I have stuffy nose it is almost 2 days now and I have a little bit headaches I do not really like being sick who want like to be sick? It’s so disgusting having cold, I feel so uncomfortable and very annoying you feel that your nose is burning arg! very disgusting! I knew where this from is because of bad weather, cold and so freezing here in our place. Thanks my goodness my mom brought medicines way back Philippines against for cold and that makes my cold relieve. My husband take it too when he also affected cold, it is quick relieved and it really helps.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO