Slumdog Millionaire

Last week that was Thursday night, it was another women’s night. I was together with my good friends, we went out and again bar hopping having chitchat and then went to cinema after having dinner and had coffees and teas in the bar. We have watched the Slumdog Millionaire. Pretty good movie Directed by Danny Boyle, I like the story of this kind of Movie. The story of a little street boy in Mumbai who attemps become a contestant “Who wants to be a millionaire?” on India’s version show. It’s a perfect story for now as we’re nowadays in our hard times. Each of the stories of the boy reveals the answer to the one game show that made him known all over the nation. I give 2 thumbs up for this film, nice story, about revealing, love, luck, passion and destiny.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 29, 2009 at 5:34 PM  

ya it was a great movie.. it reflects the real part of India..hats off to the director and to all the actors.. A.R. Rahman's music in that movie was simply awesome..i hope u enjoyed the movie

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO