Organizing 40th Birthday Celebration

In March, my husband turns 40 years old. I plan to celebrate his 40th birthday with 50 guests (family and friends of my husband). That keeps me busy nowadays and taking care with my baby and together my work. I knew is not so easy to organize all this things but I am so thankful that I have good friends to help to organize this party. Tomorrow at the afternoon, my husband and I are going to look the party room. I hope that this party room perfect place for this party and will be successful celebration this coming of March. Yeah I knew it is 2 months to wait but I want that will all be earlier organize not just in a last minute that makes stress and not well organize. I am almost done creating birthday invitation for the guests just to write the party place on the invitation then it will be totally done, then, I think next week I send it and before the end of February will be organized all. I hope that. Just quiet simple party, have fun and memorable party on his 40th birthday celebration.

He look so cute on this photo he was 4 months old.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO