My New Scrapbook Software


Here in our place, I cannot find the scrapbook software, so my husband bought my scrapbook software in online shopping. I am so happy he bought for me this kind of scrapbook because this is what I am wishing for last February. I have many software to make up our photos, but this is the one that I really like the most because I can do different background, customizable templates or I can create my own, 1,500 fonts, easy to used and many more. This is the latest scrapbook software now version 4.1. We received this yesterday, I thought the mail carrier will ring the doorbell, I was really expecting on that day, until the night came, there is not post man ringing the doorbell. I was surprised last night my husband bringing on me this scrapbook while I was sitting in front of my computer. Gosh! The mail carrier did not ring the doorbell he just put on the mailbox! Yey, I can do scrap our photos now.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO