The Greatest Story Ever Told Movie


My sister told me she saw this movie on TV last night “The great Story that Ever Told”. I am also interesting to watch this movie, which I like to learn more about the life story of Jesus Christ. She said is this is the most familiar episodes of the biblical story, including the birth of Christ in Bethlehem, the Passion, the Crucifixion and more until the final moment the Resurrection. I think this film is much more believable than the two and there is much that can be learned from it. I am also interesting to watch this movie, which I like to learn more about the life story of Jesus Christ. I will look the DVD of this in our library here in our place or if I cannot find here in our library, maybe, I will do buy in the store or I will do shop online.

1 comments:

Moms Life Blog March 30, 2008 at 3:30 AM  

loved this movie, it is scary when God said "this is my son, you should listen to him" and because of that makes me wanted to pray immediately:)

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO