1st Day Of Spring

Today is 1st day of spring. Let us celebrate the 1st day of spring. Here in our place was nice weather today that was a good start of spring season. It is nice to see again the flowers blooms at the garden, by fields and at the park. The wind smells good from trees and flowers. I missed sitting and lying down on the grass while reading books. Playing at the park, picnic, walking and looking the people passing by while lying on the grass. The weather will be not so cold and not so warm. How so nice when is the weather just like cool and not warm. The wintertime was quite dry not too much snow, the weather was so strange. Usually here in our place almost 15 minus degrees Celsius during wintertime from below sea level but that was not happening even in minus 10 degrees Celsius. Not enough snow at the mountains for skier and for snow sledging. By this coming winter, we are going to snow sledging with our baby. He will be 1 year old this coming November and that is enough for him to be with us to go snow sledging. I hope next year having more snow. I am so excited about this for my baby boy to play with him with a snow.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO