New Year Eve Party

We had great new year eve party together our colleagues. We rented a party room. We had fine food, desserts and we danced and chitchat. It was great together with my best colleagues with our beloved husband and families to welcomed year 2010. We welcomed the 2010 at midnight and had fireworks. Children were so happy playing toys, dancing and with gifts. The party ended at 1:00 AM and my friends got home at 2 PM we talked a lot on that time. That was why they were so late going home.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO