Excited

Wew...ist 2010, i am so late updating my blog. I knew it, I knew it, I feel so bad. I am trying to get time to update my blog but time is tough. Quite so busy at this moment from moving then had birthday party of my son then preparing Christmas party and New Year Eve. Oh yay it was really a lot of schedule and this coming week we are going to fly to Philippines. Oh my I hope the flight will be good as I am preggy now for 2nd baby I am at my 1st semester pregnancy. Of all I am so excited to step back in my homeland even just 3 weeks to spend time to my parent and sibling I am so happy this time to see them again very soon. See you later guys for more update.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO