That's My Boy

Its Halloween day, time for tricks and treats…Its really fun. Just now I arrived from Filipino Halloween party, they had Halloween costumes contest. It was so fun looking those sexy, scary Halloween costumes. My son next year I’ll try to buy a costumes for him to join the contest J I am sure my son love it as he always wanted to go at the front stage during the party we’ve been. When the music started he danced at the front with adult people too and clapping his hands too appreciating the program ha-ha-ha he is so sweet and good boy..hmmm. soon I have dancer boy J

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO