Furnitures We Need For Our New Flat

At last we were finished moved in our things in out new flat our things that we needs.

Last Saturday we bought a new closets and bed one set together, it was quiet expensive though but I like it, it is great quality and we bought cabinet too for glass wine. The bed and closets will deliver next week and cabinet will deliver later on. I am so excited to have these new things for our sleeping room and our living room furniture. We have a new couch from my mom in-law yet not so new but looks great and modern. We need to have a new lamp for living room, kitchen and sleeping rooms too…and one cabinet for bathrooms and curtains for our windows…oh yay! Is not so fast to have those things, we need time to think so that will look good together and fit our new flat and look beautiful yet look modern.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO