My Birthday Is Lime

Oh yay! My birthday is coming. This coming October 20, I’m getting old now, in the next year my age not anymore written in calendar. While my birthday is coming so I tried out to test my self what the color is my birthday. Here is the result:

Your Birthday is Lime

You are the envious type. You can't help it... you always want what you can't have.

Your jealousy is rare in that it's actually quite healthy. Envy is what motivates you in life.

You want to be the most successful, most liked, and most wealthy person you know.

And even if you don't get there, you work every day at being a better person.
What about yours? test yourself at blogthings.com..wish you have a great day..enjoy!!!

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO