Just A Little bit About Of My Grand Mom In-law

Just came home visiting from my grand mom in-law. My grand mom in-law is already 92 years old, she can’t walk very good now though we thanks that she’s healthy and still remember us. It’s almost 2 months now she’s living at home of ages. She told us she doesn’t like to live it there, she wanted to live at her home until she rest but that is not possible. She can’t cook anymore and walk good so she need help and need to stay at home of ages.

We never leaved her alone almost everyday we visited her and that made her happy seeing us and her grand grandson.

My husband and I noticed to her very quick changed. We thought that it is….When time of ages is very quick changes. Last August we know that she can still cooked for her self, she can do what she want, she can walk without our help, she can clean, she can wash the dishes but when she was fell down and admitted in hospital for 2 weeks last August and everything was changed, she can’t walk anymore, just lying down on the bed and sit down on stroller and chairs… We never thought that was her last month last days staying her memorable home. Now she is staying at home of ages. Oh my, we know that the life of living, in times when we get older…we can’t do anything when our time.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO