Our Planned

Oh my, it has been 2 weeks since I made entry in this my blog. I say sorry for that, I was so busy and my husband too. What keep me busy fast few weeks, we had a lot of appointment, because this coming November we are going to transfer to our new flat. Yes! That’s it! We found a new flat that I can say, my new flat, our new own flat soon and I can really say that where we can start our future. Yes, really a new flat!
Furthermore, we also planning before we transfer to our new flat, we visit and have a vacation in Philippines for 3 weeks. Yes, it is quiet stress, but I knew, me and my husband we can drive it! we knew that transferring to another flat is not so easy, a lot of things to do, but we knew we can do it, we must do it because…this is our new flat, that we really wishing for.

Oks, folks that’s all for now, I’ll share you some more update. Wish you have a great day.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO