Not So Well Last Night

Last night, I thought to finish my online assignment last night but I had not enough time and I felt so bad, I was feeling not well my stomach it was something in my stomach…. something I got stomach flu I was keeping going on the toilette…I was really felling so bad. My husband made a tee for me, I took also a medicine for my headache so I go to bed and I slept earlier than I used to sleep so late and this morning I woke up I felt so good and thought to start another a new day another new assignment house hold choir to do.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO