Gym Walkers For Infants and Toddlers

Today in the afternoon is my son gym walkers day. He loved this day because of his gym walkers day every Thursday. He met and played kids at the same his age at the school. They do singing, dancing, playing ball, running, jumping, climbing, balance and walking and learn the command like stop, go etc. I am so happy that I enrolled him on this activity. Actually, he learned walking when he was 11 months old and now he is a good runner, he love that I chase him always around the house. Sooner I could enrol him to the music course that he could start learn a new things. I think at his 15 months old is ideal for him that he could learn slowly music, arts etc. and move his muscles regularly. Tomorrow I planned to go swimming on the pool. I hope this would be great to my son too.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO