Berner Fasnacht

It’s another day another brand new day, a beautiful day with blue sky. It is beautiful to wake up in the morning when you see a blue sky with pipe of birds from the outside. The spring past approaching, sometimes I hear birds singing near by our sleeping room that makes me awake and feel so excitement.

This afternoon my baby has a school gym. At school gym, they are having carnival festival (Fasnacht as we called here in our place). Babies need to bring the costumes for Fasnacht (Carnival Costumes) to have picture with Gymboree man. As you know that today it is the start of Fasnacht Festival, we have carnival (Fasnacht) days until Sunday. Having parade on the streets, people wearing masks, enjoy playing flute and drums and wearing beautiful costumes, funny costumes, sexy as like a Halloween costumes.

I am so excited for fasnacht this weekend.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO