Swine Flu Vaccine

I was under the weather last week. It was not so worse, I had cough, cold and fever. I thanks God it was not Swine flu..oh yay there were many people here in our place affected by swine flu. There is offer also now a vaccine for swine flu, my husband had vaccine for swine flu last Thursday and baby Cd will be next week have a vaccine. I hope my baby get well soon from his hard cough as he can go to the doctor and have vaccine. I am not so afraid of the swine flu but it is really need to be careful as this is also a killer flu at this time.

Oks folks, hope everything doing well and have a great day to all of you.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO