Fine Dinner

Hi, folks just got home from celebrating my grand mom in-law birthday at restaurant Hotel Kreuz in Hettiswil nearby by Krauthal. We were a little bit late arrived at restaurant, when we came at restaurant my in-laws already in their just my boy and me, my husband that they waited yet we were luck we were not quiet so late. We had chitchat with my in-laws; my boy was most of the time made fun to the brother of my mom in-law and the rest. I had Spaghetti Napoli as I haven’t spaghetti for a long time so I got it…the spaghetti the taste nothing so special my husband and my in-laws has fine food…. In addition, I had ice cream with snaps for a dessert hmmm…it was yummy. It was great bonding together again with my inlaw. We had fine dinner celebrating of my grand mom in-law’s birthday.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO