Pork Adobo

I was browsing for recipes to cook for this coming weekend for my visitors. I thought this will be fine for my visitors so that they can try out also a pork adobo recipe from me! This is I like to cook for them. Here are the ingredients.
1 kilo pork, shoulder or butt, 6 cloves garlic, crushed, 1 bay leaf, 1/4 cup sugar, 1/2 tsp pepper, 1/2 cup vinegar, 1/2 cup soy sauce, 2 1/2 cups water

Slice pork into serving pieces (about 2 inch cubes). Combine ingredients and bring to boil. Lower heat and cook at medium heat for around an hour or until pork is tender. Add water if needed. Add salt if needed; adjust taste. In this version of adobo, you should have some sauce; other versions leave the meat dry or fried in its own fat. This is great served with steamed rice. Cecilia Manguerra Brainard

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO